Tuesday, January 05, 2021

New Year's holiday has gone.

Two of us basically spent at home lazily? calmly To tell the truth the pain of my mother's legs suddenly severe. so suddenly she wasn't able to do some things by herself. The most trouble is she can't cook what she wants to eat. So during this holiday, I often contacted with her, my daughter, my brothers on the phone. My mother is fine, and has a big appetite. I was going to see her, but only once I would visit her, anything would be resolved.So talking on the phone for a long time, is the best thing what I can do. (people who surrounds her are tired of listening to her complaints? It seems that only I tell her to give up doing or not to do it.)Well our New year's vacation was....I bought a little bit expensive bouquet of flowers. I had flower gift certificates. So I used them. And I added some branches in the garden to them.



On the day before New Year's Eve, I hold a small individual recital of my piano students with their parents. So these flower added an elegant atmosphere.

We have a custom to visit a shrine on New Year's Day.
This year we avoid going famous shrines. We went a shrine in country, which takes 15 minute drive. Few people were there, but the decoration of SHIMEKAZARI were new. That means someone manages this shrine.


And another custom? or main fun is getting lucky bags. We could buy the last one of sweets lucky bags at a "good" sweet shop.


And to make us happy, two graduated students dropped by. 

No comments: