Monday, February 22, 2021

lunch diary 0221

A new Monday has started. It is really warm, even for me it is a warm day though I'm wearing a sweater.

 

It was a cold rainy day. We went to Utsunomiya station to buy our local specialty "youkan" for my mother. And we had lunch, these are another our local specialty "Gyouza". You might know it as "pot sticker".  Actually I have seen the name at a Asian restaurant in the US. However it was a little bit wrong? different? or strange.

A rainy spring day; take the trouble going out  for my mother's sweets

Tuesday, I had a Zoom meeting which is held once a month. Two members participated in it. The meeting it self took only 40 minutes. But for me it took more including preparation and aftertreatment. So I could spent fulfilling morning (sounds a little bit exaggerating) 

Coldness comes back; share the sigh, through the screens.


Wednesday. The lunch of the other day was kind of rice bowl dishes.  And this day's lunch was also kind of rice bowl dishes. The ingredients were different. This week my mother eats lunch alone, so I constantly call her at noon. She doesn't have her cell phone. And these days it is hard to listen to me holding a telephone receiver. But she got finally used to use a speakerphone function.

Spring coldness, rubbing her knee standing at the land-lined telephone


Thursday, Yuki got a ride to the gym. While I was doing 30 minute workout, he was browsing in a supermarket and bought these delicatessen. Than we expected, strong spring wind was blowing.

Early in the afternoon, bring in the laundry; the second spring gale


Friday, it was a warm day. My mother's feeling depends on the weather. So this day she seemed to be good. And my feelings in the afternoon depends on my mother's feelings. So I spent the evening peacefully, and had classes cheerfully.

Spring wind shining; without her noticing the ache, Mother calls me



No comments: