Monday, March 01, 2021

lunch diary 0228

March has started. It is getting warmer and warmer, but it is still cold. Yuki's car has still winter tires.(This winter my car didn't have winter tires, because when it is snow I don't need to drive my car myself. It is one of the advantages of our retirement life.)

 

Monday, it was warm, it means -- we had lots of pollens. For me it is "a day of visiting clinics". I got a prescription for more stronger allergy medicine. And my Japanese herbal remedy was changed to prevent my dizziness. 

Taking medicine, go to the next season; buds of spring



Tuesday, we took the trouble of buying eggs for making TAKOYAKI. But at the supermarket we found delicatessen "TAKOYAKI". So we bought it.

Spring wind from the east; plan to buy the ingredients, get delicatessen


Wednesday; it was very cold. When I almost went out to the gym, I got a call from my elder daughter. That morning my mother got a little bit strange for a while. So she told me the situation. That afternoon she was alone. So I called her. She was all right, and she understood she got strange for a while that morning.
After I talked with my mother on the phone, I also contact to an organization for family caregivers in Utsunomiya. I'm not a direct family caregiver. What I can do is listen to my mother, my elder daughter and my brother. And thought I'm disgusted with my self, it gave me lots of stress. So I wanted to talk someone about my situation. I'm really happy to join the organization.

Coldness comes back, how calm!  bound of caregivers. 


Thursday; it was cold but than we expected it was not so cold. My car got a safety inspection. 
Cold early spring; who calls first? neither me or Mon


Friday, in the morning I went to dentist. My mother called me. But she forgot or didn't realize to push the button of "speaker phone" function. She uses a land-line phone. These days it is getting difficult to listen through the phone receiver. So she talked her arms off, and hung up.  It was all right, probably her stress was released.

Spring ice; put one step into the garden, return quickly




No comments: