Tuesday, March 02, 2021

what brought fun to us? 0228

Finally the state of emergency in this city was lifted. So Yuki's tennis activity has started.

I had a complimentary ticket to a city art museum. I thought while he was playing tennis, I would go there alone. However fortunately or unfortunately, "we" went there together.

 
Of course we bought one more ticket which cost 800 yen.
It was a good opportunity to appreciate the Meiji era in Japan through a foreigner's artist eyes. Of course I don't know Meiji era which is more than 100 years ago. My image is poor and inconvenient. (Of course the air must have been clean, and there must have had lots of nature.) But the impression through his arts was simple, slow and calm. 

I continue to organize my bookshelves. That week, a junior high school student and a high school student took many books saying "I'll read them during the spring vacation". To tell the truth I wanted them to take other series of books. But both of them took popular series of books. It was all right. It is the time to let go when they are needed.
At that night we went out for our dinner.
 
TONKATSU.
I felt really happy, and I felt sorry for my mother and my mother in-law. For a while it seems to be difficult to take them out to have meals together at restaurant

Yuki also went to play golf. He went a little bit far this time. So I asked him to buy a local specialty on the way home.
  
These are sweet dumplings. But not inside is red beans paste, it is "white kidney beans" paste??

I also made this video from my photos.


No comments: