Monday, March 15, 2021

lunch diary 0314

 Last week, we felt very long. Anyway a new week has started.

Monday; it was a very cold day. The left one is pickled Daikon made by my neighbor. I was going to make HAIKU starting with spring rain.

However in Haiku world, spring rain means that it is warm and gentle and kind to plants. The rain on the day was very cold.

Cold spring, with frozen rice cakes  array of soup-centric dishes


Tuesday, it was a warm day. It looked like a cafe lunch, though the main was sausages. Additionally, they were a little bit expensive sausages, because the inside was cheese.

Yellow narcissuses;  lettuce, bacon and cheese   at my garden cafe



Wednesday, We visited some shops to prepare for the next day travel to Tokyo.
So we had lunch outside. Stake lunch. And it was the day when my granddaughter graduated from  the kindergarten.

Graduation! celebrate in different places, with four screens
Of course we couldn't attend the ceremony. Our son in-law could neither.  One of parents could attended the ceremony. He  took a day off. but he was waiting them at the gate of the kindergarten.
 

Thursday; we left home early in the morning. And did all things for my mother.
She became 86 years old.
We present smart speaker ALEXA. We could talk through the video when my daughter was there. Because we use her and my iphones. It was really inconvenient for her. And she doesn't come constantly. Thanks to ALEXA, my mother and I can talk through the video. For me it is difficult to explain what is ALEXA, or smart speaker. Probably you know about them. When Ipad appeared, I could catch up with them. But it seems to difficult for me to catch up with AI assist gadgets like smart speakers.
For of us, my mother, our elder daughter, Yuki and me had lunch together??? NO and Yes. I had lunch with my mother at my mother's house, on the other hand Yuki and our elder daughter had lunch at her house. We talked through ALEXA seeing each faces on the screen. Everyone is still really afraid of get-together. 

When we say to ALEXA "I LOVE YOU", it starts to sing a song of "I LOVE YOU TOO".
On the way home, we had these noodle.

Japanese quince; the garden was like, we came yesterday 
 


Friday; I sautéed beef and TOFU. I felt very tired. Fatigue? a feeling of weakness?
I was going to spend a calm day. BUT fortunately or unfortunately my mother "mastered" how to call me through ALEXA.
So  She told me every thing what AlEXA could do.
It was the day as if I were sitting next to my mother.

Japanese quince, my mother's birthday of  86  with a new fried of AI screen
 


No comments: