Monday, March 22, 2021

lunch diaryy 0321

 Since we put AI smart speaker "ALEXA" in my mother's house, my daily life  has changed.

I usually video call to Mom around noon. When she is awake, everything goes smoothly. Or when my daughter is there, of course we have no problems.

But when she is asleep in bed,(it means she is alone), it is difficult to wake her up. I continue calling for at least 20 minutes. So far she notices the calling and comes to the kitchen. (Alexa is on the kitchen table). Well, you know the rest; she has bad mood. I have to appease her.

Anyway I watch her actions such as taking out her lunch from the fridge and cooking it with the microwave oven. Usually her lunch is prepared by my brother. Then "we" start have lunch together. And I have to check whether she takes painkiller properly. Thankfully she doesn't take lots of medicine, just need painkillers. But she has to control the dose depends on her condition. So I check it. And she usually does the dishes. The video call finishes around 2 PM.

And I also calls around 5:30 PM. it is her dinner time. Usually the video call finishes around 7 PM. Of course three of us have dinner together through the screen.

So I make pre-cooked dishes while I'm video-calling with my mother.

Monday


I cooked HIJIKI sea weed, and grilled TARAKO.


March Japanese radish, I'm happy to get it, but just cook with one pot.

Tuesday

I cooked sweet potato wit Japanese leek.

I cooked stuffed green peppers. These are my pre-cooked dishes, and stored in the freezer. There are a few ones in the freezer. Do I need to make new ones?
In the morning I hold a Zoom meeting with my English picture book club members.
Three members joined us.
In the afternoon I asked "lots of thins" to Amazon customer support center about how to use ALEXA. The staff were very kind. --- However for me it was very difficult to catch up with some technical words. 
Spring vacation a new AI gadget, makes me struggle

Wednesday


In the morning we went to the city park an enjoy KAWAZU cherry blossoms which bloom early in March.
In the afternoon I organized my classroom.
water getting warm, it is about time to change, my handcream

Thursday
I cooked HIJIKI sea-weed again.


I cook vegetable omelet.  
Finally one week has passed since we went to Tokyo. So I went to exercise. It was for the first time in three weeks.
Water getting warm, with only long-sleeve shirt  go to exercise

Friday
It was the last weekday. I talked a lot with my Mom. I tried to make me calm as much as I can. I tried not to advise or order anything as much as I can. It was very stressful talking for me.
Tomorrow rains, cold for three days and then warm for four days repeatedly, make rice soup


No comments: