Monday, March 29, 2021

lunch diary 0328

 April is around the corner.

Monday

I went to clinics to get regular prescription drugs. Nowadays I'm  a little bit tired to talk with my Mom through AI speaker. It is a kind of caregiving. So I talked about my situation to the doctor. He said "anyway take it easy".
I got back at noon. And I talked with my mother as usual. While talking with her, I cooked carrot paste.



A cold spring day; though feeling heavy-headed, Mom and I are laughing

Tuesday


It was a warm day. I did 30 minute exercise at gym.
My mother wanted to listen a singer's song. But she didn't remember her correct name. So I searched it. And I operate AI speaker from my iphone, finally she could listened to her songs. Both of us were born in the same era of "syouwa". But her Shouwa is in the 20's and 30's. My Shouwa is in the 40's and 50's. So I don't know her Shouwa. Well My elder daughter was also born in the same era of Syouwa. Of course she doesn't keep our Shouwa straight.

I cooked Japanese radish.

Spring: Mom's syowa songs, be searched by AI


Wednesday


In the morning, I was busy. But I don't remember why I was busy.
Mom was in the bad mood. 
Mom and I, sneeze at the screen; flying pollens.

Thursday


I cooked Chinese noodle.

I also cooked squash.
Yuki came back earlier than usual. He felt back pain.

Househusband and Housewife, apply a compress each other; Nazuna weeding


Friday
[
I cooked fish fry.
As soon as we got up, we went to see cherry blossoms, and there we did radio exercise.



Cherry blossoms start blooming, join morning radio exercise at the hill.

7

No comments: