Monday, March 08, 2021

lunch diary 0306

 

Monday; Yuki went out from early in the morning. Of course he couldn't get any fish, but he seemed to be very satisfied. And what made him surprised was that though it was a usual weekday, the places he visited were full of people for fishing. Well I used the word "full", but the distance between people are enough. Because as you can guess, people need to keep enough distance to "get" fish if they can do.

And on the way home he dropped by a Japanese sweet shop and got the local specialty.


The opening day of fishing, just put the line into the river, makes him happy


Tuesday, it was a rainy day. So Yuki's tennis was cancelled.
Today I was talking and watching my mother for more than 2 hours. Well it means my daughter t was also there. When T was there, I could see and speak to my mother through the screen of T's iphone.

Spring rain; disappear without noticing, a ONAGA bird


Wednesday, the main was vermicelli soup. It was the last day to teach my high school students. I'll close my high school student class this spring.

A calm spring, without feeling the pain, sip porridge


Thursday, yesterday my mother had porridge, so I made porridge for us. It was a cold day. T said "it is all right to talk together for 2 hours, but it is frustrated that I can't use my iphone."  So finally it is about to time to buy smartphones speaker for my daughter M and me. Not my mother.  She doesn't like to buy new gadgets if we say "it is for you".

A cold winter day, hung off the phone, with a big sigh


Friday. I cooked fish.
My mother doesn't like or doesn't eat fish. It is said that having fish works for her health.  She was born in a seaport town. "SO" she doesn't eat fish in Tokyo.
I showed today's my lunch for her. but just she frowned up her face.

Spring fish; having it with eyes, but untouched


No comments: