Thursday, March 04, 2021

pre-cooked dishes and discarding 10 things 0228

Now it's already in the middle of this week. So most of pre-cooked dishes have already gone. 

 

Last weekend, I boiled Japanese radish Daikon gently with a slow cooker.

I also made potato paste seasoned Japanese dashi, carrots paste seasoned sugar, and cooked sliced lemon with honey. I also chopped NEGE thinly and froze them.

The sliced lemons are being dried. Well I also dried thinly sliced KIKUIMO which is kind of potatoes but we can eat fresh ones. Additionally I dried thinly sliced ginger's left over. 



Last week, I got lots of eggs. So I baked cheese cake.


Well, I could use lots of eggs, but I scrimped cream cheese. So the taste is similar to egg cake. No problem.

I continue organizing my book shelves. Before discarding some books directly I made an intermediate storage  box. So the box is almost full of books.
I also gave the microwave oven a through cleaning, though it doesn't sparkle.
 
This week my car got a safely inspection. So my car is now sparkling.

No comments: