Tuesday, March 09, 2021

what brought fun to us 0306

March!!! 

I'm afraid that the state of emergency in Tokyo was not lifted.


Well, one day my feeling of the day was "cake day".  We took the trouble of going to a little bit far library so, "I" asked Yuki to drop by a popular cake shop. When we arrived there, many people were in line outside. So we gave up. However my feeling of the day was "cake day". So on the way home we dropped by a little fancy super market and bout two pieces of cake.




Finally the rivers in Tochigi  are open for fishing.
The first day was a weekday, but according to Yuki there were many people. Of course they took enough distance for "fishing".
On the way home he bought  a local specialty.


We went out to a department. Probably it was the first time in half of year.
So Yuki put on a stylish sweater, and I put on earrings.
The purpose was to buy my mother's order.  We found it. And we also bought a little bit expensive sweets for us.


This is butter cookie with run-soaked raisins. Many shops sell ones, but this one is the most popular, and most traditional one in Japan (probably).

Hina festival has gone. So I put Hina dolls away quickly. Then I put these things.
This year I have no plan for Easter.



No comments: