Friday, March 19, 2021

What brought fun to us 0314

 It is already the last weekday of this week. Let me look back on last week again.

Did you remember that two weeks ago we went to a cake shop, and a lot of people were waiting in line. so we gave up to visit there?  We went there again to "revenge" (it might be a too strong word, anyway I wanted to have cake of the shop."

This time, we bought some.  This is a photo of a piece of cake with rum-soaked laziness.




Well, last Tuesday, it was day of KARAKU.
Some regular customs were there. "Some" means "not so crowded". We don't do such a perform if Karaku is full of people.
My partner brought her pocket Wi-Fi. So we did live-concert through facebook live app for the first time.



We "installed" an Alexa AIspeaker to my mother's house.
Now  all members are getting used to using it. However it is still difficult for me to control it from my iPhone. When someone is with my mother, it is all right. But when she is alone, according to the  the explanation, "I" can control the speaker from my iPhone remotely, such as requesting her favorite song.
But the features in the speaker itself and the Alex app in my iPhone seem to be little bit different. "We" (including Yuki) are now struggling with new AI gadget and new app on iphone.

We went to see Japanese plum blossoms. It was one-hour drive. It got rid of my stress. We walked more than 5000 steps on the day.



No comments: