Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Annaul health check is finshed.

Last Saturday I got an annual health check at a hospital.
And today, early morning I got a gustroendoscopy.
On the way home, I had this brunch at a café.

The final result will come in two weeks.
Anyway the result of the gustroendoscopy, it was so-so.
My choric gastritis is not getting better, and not getting worse. So, it is so-so.
Additionally, I seem to have a light duodenitis. It is said to occur from some stress.
What is my stress? You might laugh, however, probably it comes from my anxiety.
So I am not so worried about my visceral troubles, I'm getting used to them.

On the other hand, my weight is usual, and my eyesight is usual. It is really great.

Though it is still cold, pollen season seems to have already started. So I started to taking allergy medicine adding to usual Japanese herb for my stomach.

And in one hour a friend comes having her special blended herb tea.

Do you have a pollen allergy? How do you deal with the troublesome matter?


No comments: