Friday, January 18, 2019

Making some things by hand diligently

In last December, I "shouted" that "Yuzu please, Yuzu please". In the place Yuki goes to play tennis once a week, there is a big Yuzu tree, so I asked him to pick some from it. Of course he knows the owner, and allows to pick some. However it is a big tree, so it is really difficult for him to pick some from the upper part of the tree. So I shouted to people around me. And, at the end of December, suddenly Yuzu come from here and there. I used some for cooking. We enjoyed Yuzu bath. I used some for New Year's decoration. And I dried the peel. And I preserved some in honey after I peeled them. 、



What do I use the dried peel?
I bread some dry herbs with the peel. It is my special herb tea.
I also added dry ginger I made to it.



Anyway everyday it is cold. So I keep my hot herb tea in this handy thermos.



There are many tough jobs in winter.
However there is a thing not to do in winter. it is weeding.
----
But for garden lovers garden season seems to have already started.
My friend gave me the rest of flower pots of pansies.
I "willing to" to have put them in my garden.

No comments: