Monday, January 28, 2019

Waku-waku is am important word.

"Waku-waku" means exciting.

For these days I've been always complaining, or grumbling.
I know people don't like hearing such complains, on the other hand saying complains to someone is the way to "vent" ( I learnt) my stress.
What is my main complaining? It comes from anxiety of forthcoming our retirement life.

I know I'm always filled with anxiety.

For example, before traveling, some people feel really exciting and think what they will see , hear, and eat on their trip.
They are also exited with preparing for their traveling. And some of them might have a fever because of their excitation the night before their trip.

On the other hand the people like me are very worried thinking about what will happen, and how we will manage to accidents.
We are really worried about what we should take for our trip.
And some people including me usually get sick for a few days before our trip.

So being excited and being worried are opposite sides of the same coin, I think.

So I'm trying to change the side before being worried, saying
though I'm worried (saying in a small voice), I'm excited (saying in a cheerful voice).

It is the same attitude to do laughter yoga.

Yesterday Yuki and I went to see a traditional Japanese comedy show called "RAKUGO".
Both of us had a big laugh!


 

No comments: