Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Usual days have started

Yuki and I had a good three-day weekend.
 
The first day of it, it was Saturday. In the morning he went to play tennis, and I organized the rooms.
I put some toys and small articles related with Setsubun on the shelf in our entrance and hung a big new T's work on the wall. You might ask which the main is.


 
In the afternoon, we went to see a dentist, it is a monthly routine.
The next day, it was Sunday, we went to Tokyo to visit each mother.
It was a warm day, and usually it is warmer in Tokyo than in Utsunomiya.
My mother and I walked on a shopping street, had Japanese noodle for our lunch, and had a tea break. It was a good walking. According my pedometer, we walked about 4000 steps. For my mother who is 84, it was an enough exercise.

 
The last day, it was Monday,  in the early morning as soon as we got up, we took our New Year's ornaments to a shrine, It was a day of DONTO YAKI. We don't put away such ornaments as a garbage.  At shrine they deal with such things as an special event.( I don't know what verb is suitable.)
Of course we put some money in a offertory box.
Then we had a special Japanese sweet with Japanese green tea.
I was very surprised Yuki wanted to have Japanese green tea.



In the afternoon, Yuki had some things to do outside, So we went out, and when he was doing it, I was walking along the river.
On the day I walked more than 7000 steps.




No comments: