Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Laughter yoga meeting with two ladies

Yesterday I held a laughter yoga meeting at home.
This time two ladies joined. I was really happy.
We have four regular members.
However, these days one lady often goes to Tokyo to take care with her daughter and grandchildren.
Another lady has a heart problem, so she stays home quietly.
I thought that it would be a little boring to do it with three members including me.
But the two ladies said "no, if only one join, I will continue it".
Without any constraint of social? human? relationship, just laughing and doing light exercise seem to make us refreshed and happy.
When I heard this, I was really happy.

When I decided to start this meeting, I  posted handmade a small brusher into each my neighbors post to announce it.
I'm going to do it again.
Laughter yoga makes me positive (can Jan hear me?)

 

 
 

No comments: