Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday has started

Yesterday , it was the third Sunday. So it was the day of volunteer reading at the library.
I "could do that".
It means --

I thought I would have caught the flu.
Last Thursday I felt a slight headache, but I got better in the afternoon, and could work.
Last Friday I had runny nose, but didn't feel bad. So I went to the gym.
And Saturday. I could get up, but very felt very tired. In the morning I did usual weekend chores, cooking pre-cooked dishes, vacuuming the rooms, and discarding 10 things. I felt worse. I had a slight fever.
I thought I might have caught the flu.
And next day was of course Sunday, it means most of clinics nearby is closed.
A clinic nearby opens on Saturdays in the afternoon. So I observed myself in the bed after taking some medicine.If my fever elevated, I had to go to the clinic.
However, it didn't elevate. It went down and closed to my usual temperature.
Anyway I was in bed, while listening to the radio.

Sunday, I got up as usual. I had no fever. I didn't catch the flu. I was relieved.

In the morning of Sunday I did volunteer  reading at the library.
And Yuki and I had lunch outside.
Then I spent a lazy day in the bed.

No comments: