Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Stake with high-quality soy sauce

Though I have a little trouble with my guts, I can eat and I willing to eat high-quality dishes. Well, according to Yuki, my high-quality dishes seem to be different from ones Yuki thinks.

Coincidently I got "high-quality" soy sauce and vinegar from my friend. She bought them with big 1.8 liter bottles, and shared some.






















So it was a good reason? or excuse to have high-quality dishes. What is one of my high-quality dishes? "Stake". I prefer eating stake with soy-sauce to one with usual stake sauce.




















For this soy sauce I "took an extra effort to retrieve a special bottle for this soy sauce" from the kitchen shelf. Can you guess what is our special table bottle for the soy sauce? Unfortunately it is not suitable for winter.

No comments: