Wednesday, January 09, 2019

The first performance at Karaku cafe

Yesterday, it was the first day for me to perform a 30 minute concert at Karaku café.
For these three years, we do the performance wearing Kimono.
For me I put on my Kimono after one year interval.


Let me tell you about my Kimono. Last year I decided to try on all kimono I was handed over from my mother and my grandmother. However because of my shoulder trouble, I couldn't put on Kimono by myself. So I didn't wear them. Anyway little by little my shoulder is getting better, and this time I managed to put on kimono by myself. Unfortunately the shape of OB(kimono band) was distorted? (not so good), though I didn't mind. I'm satisfied with wearing KIMONO. So I'll declare again "I'll try on all KIMONO I have, and consider which ones I will discard, or keep in the upper closet."
 
 

No comments: