Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Coming our retirement life

My husband, Yuki, is plannning on doing lots of things in his coming retirement life, though the budget is another thing. Most of the things are a pattern to participate in or you can say , to consume .
Going to play tennis, going fishing. Going golfing. The other one is to create music on PC, which is just a pattern to organize and to have potential to earn his pocket money.
Anyway he wants to be free-spirited, to tell the truth he will be free from a company's word but he is also tied by our house rules. Some people say that he will be bored in one year. It m But be true, however he will think another thing when he feels bored.

And  what should I do?
For a while I continue my school, volunteer activities.  But in a few years, my retirement life is also coming.
These days, I really understand my age. When I participate in a meeting, the main people or teacher is younger than me. Until 5 years ago, they were in my generation. Some 60's or 70's are still in activie, but we should step aside to the younger generation. And we debut to the stage of our generation. In the senior world we are freshmen.

When I was 40, I started the school as work, before that I organized a kids English club as a volunteer  group.

What will I be able to start or continue?  Probably I will be able to continue to do organize a laugher yoga club. I like to organize something by myself better than to participate in something.

Grilled sweet fish ; Counting  days to the new life  Fishing pole is waiting
Vigorously Forward my 70's generation; Liliuokalani maculatum 

No comments: