Thursday, June 27, 2019

Do you like city atomspher?

Last weekend we went to Tokyo, the main event was to celebrate my mother in-law's birthday.
After that Yuki, my daughter and I went to OMOTESANDOU, which is a very famous place as a sophisticated town.
Why? An exhibition was held, and my daughter's work was displayed.



Yes, we went to see it.
However, for me the event I was really looking forward to was, not to have a nice birthday lunch ( it was a kind of duty), not to see my daughter's work (I had already see it at her house), to visit a café near the exhibition center.
It was the first time that I went there.
I was really surprised, because usually fancy or trendy cafés are full of young people, especially in Harajyuku and Omotesandou. However at the café, the customers were in their various generation, and elderly  couples was also relaxed naturally.  So I liked it.
This time I could go there again. It was about 3 o'clock,  unfortunately not so many elderly people were there. But I really enjoyed the city and fancy atmosphere.





My daughter seems not to like such "fancy" places, or she was too tired of them, like I am tired of ? or not so interested in rural atmosphere.

Nowadays one of things I like or I look forward to is to visit somewhere with city atmosphere, though I don't like crowded places.

No comments: