Saturday, June 29, 2019

My lunch for this week 0629



Monday, I had a zucchini. What did I cook with a whole of zucchini? I fried slices of the zucchini with Japanese noodle instead of spaghetti.

How colorful! Let's fry lots of vegetables; Rain season makes me stuck in




Tuesday, fried noodle again. But this time I used "thick Japanese noodle" called Udon.
In the morning five women came and did laughter yoga.
A good sweat Fellow meeting with a big laugh; Hangeshou
Hangeshou is the 11the day after the summer solstice.



Wednesday, I did lots of errands in the morning and dropped by Karaku.
Over the counter, Spicy saver comes; In the midst of rainy season.




Thursday, I had lunch outside again. This restaurant is mainly for college students, so it is near by a college. I asked the owner to decrease the volume of rice.

With a bitter smile Watch the other's big appetite; A snail rests.



Friday, noodle again. You might laugh.
This is "regular" yakisoba. I cooked it with the rest of sprout beans.

Walking the same roads, What blossoms bloom next?  A humid morning.

No comments: