Tuesday, June 04, 2019

We were struggling with ants

Since the Sunday of the last week before, we had been struggling with ants.
It occurred suddenly one day that ants were walking on the shelf of a window where I put on a yogurt kit. They didn't flock around something,  just walking. They invaded my house.
So I put an ant insecticide kit on it. But it was the first step.
Next day they were walking on the sink. I cleaned neatly it.
Next day, they were walking in the drawer near the kitchen sink.  I put everything out from it, cleaned, and put them back, of course I put another ant insecticide kit in it.
Next day they were walking on the ceiling by the top shelf. I did the same thing.
One week passed, ants invasion seemed to finish.

 I put some ant insecticide kits on some places, and I also made natural insecticide kits using clove, sage, cedar, and boric acid.



While I was struggling with ants, Yuki did a thing. He repaired all net windows. He had to repair 4 net windows.


Well, rainy season is just around the corner.
We might struggle with slugs and cockroaches.

No comments: