Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Last Sunday



Last Sunday we went to a public art museum by "bus".
They opened for free because of celebrating "Tochigi citizen's Day" . (Well, I don't know about the day well.)
We thought the parking lot might have been full, but not as we expected.
However, it was OK. Because one of our object was to see the exhibit, and the other object was doing walking exercise.

The exhibition was very good, we really enjoyed.
The art museum was downtown.
So after that we went to see a stage. There my friend who goes to the gym with me must have played flu. But all the dancers were too beautiful for me to find her.

Then we had lunch.
I was going to eat this cold noodle.
But it was too cold to eat cold noodle.





So we had hot noodle
They were not ra-men, not udon, not soba, they were "soumen" noodle.



Well, well, at this point We did already more than 8000 steps.
For Yuki, it was usual. But for me it was too much.
Anyway we had to go back home by "bus".
When we got to home, we did more than 10000 steps.
"I did it".

We left home before 10 AM, and got home around 15 PM.
After that I was lazy and relaxed. Yuki went out somewhere.

The bus fee was 1000 yen, the lunch cost 1000 yen.
So We did 2000 yen walking weekend.
It was really reasonable, wasn't it?

No comments: