Wednesday, June 05, 2019

English haiku poem and my post card

Yesterday I reconsidered  my Haiku and tried to make it better.
Then I made this post card.

e0147742_10183423.jpg

Then I walked to a post office, and sent it to --- "you"! (Without permission) 
I just wanted to share my Haiku world, though I'm not good at drawing and making poems.


I drew "Himejyon" . I saw them while I was walking.
Himejyon is called freabane in English. Do you know them? They are just glass. And in Haiku world it is a seasonal word of summer. They bloom from May to August in Japan.
On the other hand we also see "Harujyon". It is called philadelphicus in English. They bloom from late April to early June.
Both of them look similar.
I found Harujyon yesterday while walking.

Well, if "another you" receive my postcard with Haiku, please give me a message.



No comments: