Monday, June 17, 2019

Walking 0617

Once I suffered with dizziness, it takes a little bit long to recover.
The dizziness was stopped, but I suffer  heavy-headed.
Anyway I walked to see the doctor back and forth. 5700 steps.


Daisy Fleabane; Accepting aging With elegance

We have a similar flower of Daisy Fleabane, it is Philadelphia Fleabane.
But it is not a seasonal word in Haiku, and it is grouped as a late spring flower.
6200 steps. 

{ACE8E30C-9BB2-4662-9822-9A20CD5B9814}

First I made such a Haiku.
Philadelphia Feabane pass the torch Daisy Fleabane

In English poem word, it sounds like a rhyming.
But, I learned, in Hailu, it sounds too common, or vulgar.

Green rice field; Recall one month before  Philadelphia fleabane 


Hydrangeas have started to bloom. I went to my way to do walking to a post office which is not near my house.
6066 steps.
 

{C57438CD-6A3F-45C6-9383-66CCFB9C12E3}

You must see the sign. It shows "No littering".
I laughed with the combination of the hydrangea and the sign.

Hydrangea; Walking with umbrella cane  No rain
 

No comments: