Friday, June 21, 2019

Though I don't believe it ---

Though I don't believe fortune telling, it's not that I don't like it.
When I open a daily news on the net, automatically an article of today's horoscopes comes under my observation. My horoscope is  Capricorn.

It is said "today you might face what you didn't want to see, you should accept it honestly".
Well, well, I laughed.
Yesterday, I decided to take of the vinyl tablecloth on the dinning table. Since we bought the table, it had been covered with a tablecloth. Probably it had been more than 20 years passed.

I thought it must have been clean on the top of the table.

However --- I faced the dirtiness, though I cleaned the table lightly.


So after I read the article, I cleaned the table with neutral detergent, and wipe it with dry towel neatly.

It was  my morning chore of today.
Today I'm going to have early lunch with my friend.

No comments: