Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Last week

The week before last week, I attended my mother, who had a cataract operation.
I know, it is just a cataract operation, but I had dense four days. When I came home back, my brain almost exploded. When I saw her, I could image my future; it made me more irritated and upset.

Sunday, I took acupuncture therapy. It removed my body tiredness.
Monday, I stayed home lazily. I was going to read books but couldn't. I took a bath with bath salt and aroma. I often took a nap on the bed while listening to the radio.
Tuesday, It was the day of KARAKU. In the morning I stayed home lazily, but little by little my energy was charged.

Wednesday, I had lessons from 3 to 9:30. My usual day came back. Suddenly my elder daughter came. She had time to have lunch together. So we had lunch outside.

Thursday, we were going to prepare for our trip to Nagoya, but Typhoon information was announced. We didn't. In the afternoon, an important paper was mailed. So we went to a city pension office with it.

Friday, we decided to cancel our trip. So we went to a station to refund our tickets.
And the Typhoon attacked Japan.

It left sever aftermath in Japan.

Anyway for us, usual week has started. Yuki went to a job-placement office to go through a resignation procedure.

No comments: