Thursday, October 17, 2019

When and how do you feel "luxurious" or "elegant"?

Since our retirement life started, I often say "saving, saving, saving". At first Yuki showed a little bit angry face to me, but now he shoes a bitter smile and half-listen to it. And I was reluctant at first to do it.
Well, two months has passed sine Yuki stayed home. I ever say "saving, saving, saving", but I try to say it positively.

We looked back  our "luxurious". We found we would find our "luxurious" in foods.

Wine, at some time we were into buying win which a person recommended. Actually all of them were fine, but we couldn't enjoy the difference of them. And Yuki was also satisfied with "cheap" wine. And when I tasted (I can't drink a lot) cheap one or expensive one, I was always drunken.
So our wine boom passed. At the same time  my cooking Western appetizers boom also passed.

Cheese:  We like cheese, I often reasonable cheese for cooking. But Thick one is very expensive, and we can't eat much, just nibble them. For nibbling something as appetizers, we preferred to SASHIMI considering our wallet. So our cheese boom passed.

Tea, I like tea. I took tea-lessons. And I understood, the most important thing is "polite and slow". It is my weakest point. On the other hand my strongest point is "quick and  deftly?". Additionally it is the reason why my behavior doesn't look "elegantly".

Coffee, we like coffee. Yuki took coffee-lessons. And he gave up pursuing coffee world. The reason is the same of mine.

Well, I also try to learn Japanese tea, and Japanese flower arrangement.
To tell the truth, I had the experience. I learned a little bit from my grand mother, who was a little bit famous at that time and did it as work not for her hobby.  The image of Japanese tea and Japanese flower arrangement was "strict". 

While I'm looking back our "luxurious", I have noticed that I lack a sense of fun.

No comments: