Thursday, October 31, 2019

After reading a book


I borrowed this book from the library. The title is "lots of fun with 65 things". The author was 65 years old when she wrote this book, now she is ---- ??? she was born in 1947.
Her name is HARUMI KURIHARA
She used to be a "perfect" housewife, and she started her own business, now she is a "professional housewife" (according to her)

What are fun for her????
It was very interesting. She "enjoyed" her "careful" life including daily ironing.
What made me surprised was that "most of things for her fun were troublesome and unwilling chores for me".
This book was little bit sarcastic to me, while this book reconsidered my daily life.
Anyway I tried to do some things I wanted to do, or I was able to do.
--- cooking.
I baked apple tarte tatin.

No comments: