Monday, October 28, 2019

lunch diary 1028



Monday, we went out for lunch, because Yuki wanted to eat "KUSHI-KATSU"; deep-fried skewer?
Usually restaurants where they serve KUSHI-KATSU are usually  kind of Japanese pubs, and open at night. Recently one restaurant opens from the noon (, to be correct it opens at one P.M)
A set of 5 skewers cost around 600 yen. It was not bad and tasted good. But they serve automatedly a small dish of the service charge, we call it "OTOSHI". It cost 250 yen, and just fresh cabbage. We don't drink, and it is at noon, so usually few restaurants take us such service charge. We were really surprised and realized that the restaurant was "a Japanese pub". Our lunch on the day cost 2500 yen. Considering the quality without alcohole, it was high. On the other hand Yuki enjoyed KUSHI-Katsu which recalled him his business trips to Tokyo.

Fried Samma (saury, autumn fish); Reflect on the commuting days  By bullet train



Tuesday, it was rainy. Yuki retreated to his room. In the morning I hold a laughter yoga meeting, a woman came. In the afternoon, we changed mats and carpets in the rooms for winter.
Retirement couples  Daytime chores together; For winter


Wednesday I saw a friend after a long interval. We had brunch together. We are the same age, but she stills work four days a week. She managed the time to meet me in the morning. Though I enjoyed my "lazy" life, I felt bad about myself a little.
Golden lace; Having brunch with a busy friend  In her niche time
Do you know that in the language of the flower, it signifies "kindness"



Thursday I went downtown alone, for walking exercise and listening a small concert at lunch time.
The concert was really good. I was going to have lunch at a café, but when I checked my pedometer, it didn't reach 5000 steps. So I bought a croquette and went to a park. I did speed walking there and reached more than 6000 steps.
There I saw a elderly couple who were at the concert. They also had lunch there. The scene made me with a croquette smile, which I bought at a butcher's  downtown.
A calm autumn day; Drop by a butcher's Speed walking in the park




Friday, while I was doing exercise at the gym, Yuki chose some deli style foods at a supermarket. The budget was within 500 yen. He did a good choice.
Autumn festival; Going out for delicatessen Get dressed

No comments: