Monday, October 14, 2019

lunch diary 1014

This is a lunch diary of last week. This weekend we had a big typhoon. Fortunately our house hasn't had any big damage. However even in this area, some small rivers overran partly. And some roads were flooded. Today it is a holiday on our calendar. Many people are volunteering to clean the roads.




Monday, the main was a kind of Chinese dish, Maboo-Harusame.
I wanted to serve all things with one bowl, but Yuki wanted to eat them separately. So he washed the dishes, and put them away together.
Autumn cicada Set the table together It's time for lunch




Tuesday, it was pilaf with lettuce.  After eating lunch I went to Karaku to play the piano.
At that time I was still tired because of caring for my mother. So playing the piano made me refreshed.
Feel cleansed  Play the piano at a café Autumn cicada




Wednesday, my elder daughter happed to visit Utsunomiya. She was really busy, but we had lunch together.
At lunch time, Busy dauther bobbing up The day of Kanro

Kanro means around October 8.



Thursday, Yuki and I went here and there to errands. Lunch time came, but we had still errands. So we dropped by the library, and had 500 yen lunch.
A clean autumn day Doing work briskly wearing sneakers




Friday, I cooked rah-men. It was unusual for me. However now Yuki is retired. So I have to ? will cook rah-men more often.
Autumn lantern staying home together  having rah-men noodle

We ate rah-men at noon, but the haiku's scenery was at night.

No comments: