Friday, October 11, 2019

About sports

Yesterday, a young Japanese lady came, and talked with me in English.
The them was "sports".

What sports do you like to "play"?  --- To tell the truth I don't like doing any sports so much, but, if I have to chose one, probably I like playing ping-pong. I'm not good at playing ping-pong, but I am able to hit the bowl with racket.
What sports do you like to "watch"? --- I like to watch ice-skating. I don't cheer any ice skater but I liked Mao-chan.

What sports do you want to do or do in each season?
I sometimes swim in the pool in summer, and I wish I would do surfing.
I like hiking in autumn, it is the best season for me to walk outside. I wish I could climb a mountain.
I used to sky in winter.
I do yoga eagerly in spring. I have a sever allergy to pollen, so I don't want to go out especially in spring.

What sports is easy for you?  Probably it is walking exercise. Now I try to walk 5000 steps constantly for my health.
What sports is difficult for you? Most of sports, skillfulness like using balls, flexibility, muscle power, such things are lacked on me.
However doing exercise is necessary , I know, to keep our health.

When I was a child I liked dodgeball, jump rope, and so on.
When I was a junior high school student, I was a member of ping-pong club.
Since then I haven't done sports eagerly.
Now, as I tell you, I try walking constantly, so I want to go on a hike a little bit far someday.

No comments: