Monday, November 11, 2019

10 days have passed since November started.

Now it is in the middle of November.
Our usual days have returned.

 My mother had a cataract surgery. For a while she has to go to an eye clinic frequently. But this time all people around her are going to attend to her in turn when she goes there. All people mean my brothers, my brother's wife(one of my brother is single) , my elder daughter (her granddaughter), and me.

Nowadays, a cataract surgery is said to easy.  Probably it is right. But for elderly people, it is a surgery, and brings a big burden. Actually an elderly person came down when her eye patch was removed with increased blood pressure.

Well, well, anyway my mother is fine.
And I don't know how many times we quarreled, while I was staying with her.
I know "like mother, like daughter". What I can do is just to write wryly.


Autumn passing;  walk behind my mother , how aged!
One red gourd; what the elderly  can do , just one thing at once
Plants withering;   listen to the predawn radio  dozing with my mother
 

No comments: