Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Yuki's lunch

Since our retirement life started, basically we have lunch at home, together or by ourselves.
When I have lunch at home, I cook by myself. When Yuki stays home we share them, when Yuki is outside, I make a kind of lunch box for him. When I have lunch outside ---, it is a good reason for him to have ramen-noodle outside. But to save money, he usually has lunch at home by himself.
In Japan it is easy to have lunch at home if we have cooked rice.
So "we" try not to forget to set a timer of the rice cooker.

He seems to be satisfied with having fresh cooked rice with something, which are called "friends of rice"


 
Nowadays one thing is added to his hobby. To find such "friends of rice".
The right one is "the most bitter hot peeper tsukudani" Tsukudani is a kind of boiled food in soy sauce.
The left one is bitter meat paste.
When he goes out, sometimes he drop by a farmers store and find such things.

No comments: