Friday, November 15, 2019

Books and books

This week, I recovered and wanted to read books. Last weekend I borrowed a lot of books from the library. So I have read books at home. Yesterday it was the first time to go to the gym in November.
However I don't start walking exercise, though I will walk after I update this blog.

These are novels.


And this is a kind of essay.


Now the author is in her 70, and when she published this book, she was in her 60.
The title is "Seasonal things which are in good taste; spring, summer, fall and winter"
I wanted to make me shaped up mentally. I wanted to throw away the emotion "troublesome"
After reading it, anyway I trimmed some plants in the garden, which are almost over.


I read one more book. This is also essay.

It was published three years ago, the author is also in her 70's.
I know you don't like hear negative words. On the other hand, saying too much positive words sometimes goes in circle. In this book she just write truth, like "I feel insecure today". and just write what she does on the day. She writes this book in matter-of-fact approach. It made me very relaxed.


No comments: