Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Do you use coupon book or ticket effectively?

I like to get moxibutsion  by myself. These days Yuki does it on my back. It is one of good things for our retirement life.
 
The yearend is approaching, so I got this letter. It is a kind of discount letter.
 
 
I collect points of  a moxibustion store. This month, it is a month that the point counts double.
So I changed my points into free boxes of moxibustion.
 
Well, the level of present style were three styles like small, medium, and large.
If I had one more point, I could reach the medium level.
And "coincidently"  I had 15%off coupon ticket at a drugstore nearby.
So I went there to buy a new box of moxibustion to get one point.
 
At the register, a casher said "sorry, you can't use the ticket on this item."
The coupon was valid on only "medical goods, beauty goods, and health food".
Well, is a box of moxibustion not included in medical goods?
 
It can't be helped. And it is not a loss to stock it. So I bought it.
 
Well, well, when we get more profit, usually we can't.
On the other hand when we are unselfish, coincidently we  sometimes get profit.
 

No comments: