Tuesday, November 19, 2019

lunch diary 1118

Monday, I forgot to take a photo. I had lunch at a restaurant with a friend.
Early morning, she asked me to have lunch together outside. Of course I said "I'd like to do it".
We had a good time.  On the day Yuki stayed at home, and he also went out to eat ramen noodle alone.
I don't like ramen noodle --- the cost, the health valance, etc.
For him it was a good reason to eat ramen noodle outside, because I also had lunch outside.
My lunch was 1500 yen; it was a pasta lunch with appetizer, coffee and dessert.
His lunch cost him 1000 yen; it was just one big bowl.

Oh, Takuwan (yellow pickled Japanese radish): like a mirror to the color Of today's outfit


Tuesday, it was regular fried vegetables with pork.
This morning we had fog. "Fog" is a seasonal word for autumn.
Morning fog;  Push away a gloomy mood Today is here



Wednesday, the day before the day  it was really warm, but this day it was really cold.
The difference of temperature was really sever. We often see seeds of ox knees. Do you know them? they are really sticky.
Seeds of ox knees; Temperature differs every day Make me gloomy



Thursday, fired rice with the rest of vegetables.
Getting cold, Hot soup with vegetables  Gets dairy meal



Friday, it is one pot meal. It is really easy to steam all things with one pot.
Winter approaches, Fuzzballs embarrassed me, While out for shopping
( I've already showed this haiku)

2 comments:

Marta Mae said...

Mieko, how do you pickle radishes? Are they the "regular" red ones or daikon?
I like to look at your lunch pictures- get some inspiration since I also prepare my own meals. :)

Marta

Mieko said...

Thanks for your comments, Marta.
About Takuwan, it is a traditional pickled "daikon". The regular (or traditional) way is very troublesome for me.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR-IRDOJAUY

This way might be easy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHnDG_pzCuo