Monday, November 25, 2019

lunch diary 1125

Monday, we went out the last colorful leaves. The place was FURUMINE shrine. Since we went there with my parents in-law, more than 30 years have passed.
 
Falling leaves  With rice balls Without his father
 
Tuesday, I forgot to take a photo.
In the morning I did volunteer reading at the library, then I had one-coin lunch(500 yen plus tax) at a café with my friends.
Waving a fan  Fluttering  down at the library Paper colorful leaves


Wednesday, it was very cold, though the day before it was warm than usually.
An art exhibition is nearing an end. "Art exhibition" is a seasonal word for fall.
Nearing an end The art exhibition Leap to the next



Thursday, I had a meeting in the morning. After the meeting I decided to walk around the place. But the number of steps didn't reach 5000 steps. So I walked in the city hall park. At the city hall, I bought bread for my light lunch, and ate it on the top floor seeing the town scenery
A calm winter day; In the observation room How warm it is


Friday, before the noon, it started rain. So Yuki's came back earlier than usual. I shared my grilled fish for him.
In November Share my grilled fish Impromptu lunch
 

No comments: