Thursday, April 16, 2020

Stay home 2

How do you spend a day at home?
Fortunately or unfortunately, our situation is not so strict.
However, the difference of temperature is very sever for me. We try protecting against against coronaviruses as much as we can, and I also need to protect against the temperature difference. So stay home.
 
I try cleaning the niche places( is it a suitable expression?), or places I don't clean so much in my house, like drawers, the fridge, windows and so on.
But ---- it is not very enjoyable thing , I dare to say "troublesome".
 
I try ironing more.
But ---- it is not very enjoyable thing, I dare to say "troublesome".
 
I have started weeding.
But --- it is not very enjoyable thing, I dare to say "troublesome".
 
What a negative person I am!
What a lot of things in the house there are!
 
However it must be a good opportunity to reconsider my(our) life style.
 
Well, I'll tell you what Yuki does.
 
He likes to  maintain or organize his golf tools, after that he does net surfing --- just looks at golf sites so far.
He likes to maintain or organize his fishing tools, after that ---, it 's the same, so far.
He tries organizing the garden , not weeding, not planting, after that he goes to a home center nearby.
 
Additionally, I try cooking more while checking cooking sites on the net. After that I go to a supermarket nearby.

The other day I cooked kind of skin-less sausages with my fresh rosemary. 

No comments: