Thursday, April 09, 2020

Staying home 1

How are you spending at home?
Though we can go out, but we  stay home much than before.
Yuki practices the guitar, and "tries" to do house chores more.
I "try" to organize our house, and prefer cooking. (Well, I go out to buy some ingredients at a supermarket nearby.)

 
I baked lemon square bar. But I used "flat lemon" juice instead of usual lemons. This bottle was almost expired. So before coming expired day I used it up.
 
I also baked bread. When we went to a used shop, I found an interesting bread mold. (Well it means we went out to a used shop.)
So I tried using it.


 
 

When we went out to a famer's shop, I found fresh watercress.
So I baked watercress tart.

 

 
 
Luckily we can go to a farmer's shop. So we can get something fresh easily.


No comments: