Friday, April 17, 2020

Stay home 3

Baking bread at home is one of easiest thing while staying home.
I have home-bakery with a timer function. But it bakes automatically with timer only SYOKUPAN.
SHOKUPAN -- is a square pan loaf. When  I want to bake other kinds of bread, I need to stay home.
The other day I wanted to have MERON BREAD.
MERON BREAD is --- OH, I found it on Wikipedia.
These process seems to be very difficult.
 So I cooked more easily.
First I made dough using my HB, next, I cut it into 8 small rolls, and put it into a pan.
Then I made cookie dough, and put it on the bread dough, and baked it in the oven.
It was a good lunch and breakfast for two of us.



Cooking such kind of bread, or sweets is very good for our current life.
BUT, yesterday I went to a nearby supermarket, and unfortunately butter was sold out.
Most of things were enough, but why butter?
Sometimes this happens in Japan.
We stopped having margarine a few years ago.  But yesterday I bought a small box of margarine.
This morning we used margarine with our toast.
And I should use my butter in the fridge little by little for a while to bake my sweets.

No comments: