Sunday, April 26, 2020

lunch diary 0426

Thankfully, we have been spending calm days in Utsunomiya.


















Monday, I made tomato chicken curry. I used a stock of frozen chicken I made.


















It was rain and very cold.
We said that "we organized the garden harder yesterday. It was unusual, so today it might be raining.".
We say in Japan that "if we do unusual thing, the next day it will rain."

Spring rain; after gardening, enrich the soil



Tuesday, one of our neighbors gave these delicious salmon. Unfortunately I couldn't welcome her into my house, because we are in quarantine. We have to refrain from chatting face to face.

Planting seeds; exchange a few remarks, over the fence


Wednesday, for me it was also cold. I put a warm pad on my back. It is very difficult to adjust the difference of temperature, though it is a usual thing.

Having a cold relapse; boiling some water, me and a kettle



Thursday; I made quiche without pie. I bought a  fresh spring cabbage. Spring cabbage is very soft, isn't it, though it costs high.
Spring cabbage; while staying home, having  luxurious season



Friday, we  enjoyed the rest of quiche.
While we keep staying home, we keep having a good diet.

Ready to trim;  the garden wait for us the coming weekend

No comments: