Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Walking exercise 0420

Yuki can't play tennis or golf. So I asked him to join my walking exercise.
And

I bought a map of our city. I checked small shrines which are not popular, and have no shrine priests. Such shires have been managed and protected by the local people living there for a long time, called "UJIKO".
 
First we went to nearby shrines.
 
We walked 5761 steps.
A turtle sings;  at unknown shrine gate, pray and bow
 
Another day we went to a big car shop. We parked our car and browsed there, and we walked to another small shrine. 5639 steps. There were some small graves and a gate, but it was very organized.
We waked 5761 steps.
Azalea brooms; honeydew on the hands, used to lick though
 
Well, when I walk to a bank or a nearby supermarket, he doesn't come with me.



Dogwoods along the street started to bloom. I walked 5448 steps. And I saw a swallow, it was the first time of this season.
A swallow comes, having Natto-beans as usual, time goes on certainly
 
 

No comments: