Wednesday, April 08, 2020

weekend chores 0406

We didn't need to go to Tokyo, so we had a lazy weekend.
One of my "plain" hobbies is clipping from daily papers.I organized my scrapping books.

On this notebook, I put many clipping randomly and roughly,  the oldest one was 6 years ago.

6 years ago, I was in my 50's. And I was not a grandmother, it means I was must M's mother.
She left home to go to university when she was 18. But I thought she was still a member of my family. After she graduated she started to work. Then I thought she was a member of my family. Then she married. I knew she made another family with her husband. When she left home, I suffered kind of empty nest syndrome. When she married, I didn't feel loneliness so much than before. But I seemed to be difficult to interact with her and her husband. In parallel, I started to feel how difficult to communicate with my aging mother. So I often clipped articles about how to deal with family members from daily news.



And a few years ago, I started to clip about retirement, especially retirement finance situation.
Now, I prefer to clip about "housemen", and how to enjoy the senior life.

I also made pre-cooked dishes.
I boiled a block of pork with salt, ginger and some spices. It is able to preserve at least for 4 days.





And I also made more three dishes.
Then I cleaned the fridge.


No comments: