Monday, April 06, 2020

lunch diary 0406

How's your daily life? Many people living in foreign countries seem to say "why Japanese people are so uncareful or complacent people?". I agree with you, on the other hand I hope to maintain this situation.
Yuki and I always gargle and wash each hand when we come back to home, and I always wash the paper mask or cotton mask we used then.



Anyway thankfully last week we had calm days in Utsumoiya.



Monday we went out by car to see MITSUMA tree in the forest where it takes one-hour by car.
It was wonderful, though the peak season was finished. On the other hand the peak season was finished, so "few" people were there. We met two couples. We walked (or climbed up and down) 5626 steps.




This video was taken in 2018

ミツマタや ドラマをなぞる 原風景
Mitsumata blooms; original scenery of Japan  in the virgin forest


Tuesday, I sautéed pork and radish with sesame oil.
We went to the library. There we can't borrow the latest magazines, so I borrowed ones which were published one year ago. The contains might be old, but dealt with the same season.
April issue; a magazine of a year ago , borrow now



Wednesday, it was raining. Yuki couldn't go out to play tennis. (Here in Utsunomiya, all public gyms and grounds are closed. But outside tennis courts are still open.) So he went out to check a river with umbrella.

Cold in cherry-blossom time; walking along the river, no sings of fish



Thursday; Turning on the radio we only hear unhappy news. However we can't stop hearing such news. Anyway keeping our apatite is the most important. Soybeans foods including Natto are very healthy.
A usual spring day; give my full attention sincerely, to the ingredients


Friday, I finally used up green onions which I buried in the garden  in winter.
The last one was very thin after I peeled the dry outside.
Green onion is a seasonal word for winter. But "digging up yams" is a seasonal word for spring. I dug up the green onions, this image is similar to digging up yams.
Digging up yams; look at my dirty fingernails , take no thought though

No comments: