Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Walking diary 0413

To keep our immune system, getting enough sun is very important, isn't it?


This day, I dared to go to a little bit far supermarket to get a thing which is not dealt in a supermarket nearby. But it wasn't there. Another kind was there, it cost 500 yen higher than one I wanted.
However I decided to buy it. When I went back home, I checked the price on the net. I could buy the same one at the lower price even though including shipping fee.
I walked 6800 steps.

Nothing special, but keep my passion : violas in an alley




I found snowflakes back to a vending machine. Though I knew on the day eggs were sold on sale at a supermarket. I went there but I didn't buy ones. I just walked there to get more steps. I walked 5212 steps.
Snowflakes;  improve my steps, buying eggs
 


What is a cute manhole cover!
I know many people collect pictures of such manhole covers, including my friend.
They have special name, do you know what they are called? I walked 5315 steps.
Spring sky; cast-iron cover under my foot, makes me smile
 



I walked 6673 steps. It was the day of 20 percent discount at a drugstore. So I bought a kind of household medicine.
I walked 6673steps.
Spring grass, bring some relief, without necessity
 



When I got home, the steps was less than 5000 steps. So I walked around the house. And I walked 5329 steps. The sky was getting dark, but it didn't rain.
Spring storm, rice-cooker works  as usual
 

No comments: