Friday, March 20, 2020

Coronaviurs

Everyday the situation changes. It is really tough to keep up with it.
There are lot of sites about the coronavirus.

This site is intended for kids.
What's coronaviruse?
It is intended by a medical collage in Japanese and in English.


Anyway here in Utsunomiya we spend calm days. "We" means Yuki and I. If Yuki went to work, I would feel very sensitive.
Some people living in Utsunomiya are really afraid of people who commute to Tokyo, or visit Tokyo.
And people living in Tokyo area (including Tochigi) are afraid of people who lives in Kanasai area (including Nagoya)
I was going to see a friend who lives in Nagoya in April with another friend who lives in Saitama.. But this plan was canceled. We are all English teachers who belong in the same company. However coincidently the friend living in Saitama told the plan to one of her student. And his mother was really afraid so she told my friend "I won't let my child go to your class in April".
So, we decided to cancel the meeting in Tokyo.

My daughter who lives in Thai was going to visit us the late March.  But it was canceled. When she canceled the plan, it was thought that Japan would dangerous. Now the situation has changed. She is really afraid of being Thai, Coronavirus? It is one reason. Actually in Thai, suddenly people started to buy dairy things and foods. Because, many (or some) people get daily pay. So before it is stopped, they wanted to buy necessities. And also it is said the security seems to get poor.

I'm not sure, my daughter "evacuate" here to Japan, or stay there . Anyway if she comes back now, she and my grand daughter have to stay in my house for two weeks quietly.

No comments: