Wednesday, March 25, 2020

lunch diary 0323

Every day I check news in the world, on the other hand the life in Utsunomiya is still calm.
Since Yuki retired, a half of year has passed.
We made a rule which  I don't need prepare his lunch when he goes to play tennis.
"However", he said "I hope you will  leave the rest of your lunch".

Monday, both of us were really busy even though we were at home. We prepared papers and went to banks and the city hall. It was sunny, but strong wind was blowing.
"We" made fried rice together.
Spring storm wind; having business bags  he once wore


Tuesday, Yuki went fishing. So Yuki made these rice balls by himself.
On the other hand I had lunch outside with my friend. ( It cost 680yen)
Spring river; make rice balls for himself open the rice cooker


Wednesday, I did volunteer work all the day. My students come individually to show their homework. So the early morning I made my lunch box.
Book coupons Present directly with eye contact ; Spring sky


Thursday, I simmered pork and ginger.
If I made miso  soup as the third dish , it must have been a standard Japanese lunch set.
After we had lunch together, we went out to play half golf. I got a coupon, so we did it for 1500yen .
Catch up the ball Walk on the fairway; Spring clouds



IMG_9817.jpg

Friday, I grilled fish. I didn't cut corners to make lunch. Well, I did cut corners to make dinner on the day.
First spring storm; Turn over a new leaf, door-to door drops

No comments: