Monday, March 30, 2020

Walking diary 0330

How is your life? How has your daily life changed by this coronavirus?
Though lots of events are cancel, I still continue walking exercise.
Our residence area is not dense, and luckily we can go to big parks in rural areas by car.


This is a weeping cherry tree
We went out to a forest park which it takes 40 minutes by car. There Yuki practiced fishing, and I walked around the big pond. I walked 5629 steps.
I'm really afraid not only the coronavirus but also pollens, so I protected my face "perfectly" with a mask with eyeholes, a hat and special  grasses. So when you see me, you can see only my eyes, I know it looks weird.

Spring wind; Where have you met before?  wearing a big mask
 
 

This is SOMEI-YOSHINO.  We could enjoy these cherry trees on this hill this year again like last year. On the day, I walked (climbed) early in the morning, and I also walked in the evening. So I did walk totally 10326 steps.
Morning cherry blossom; finish off the day, 10000steps.
 


This day, it was raining. But we went to a place, where Yuki used to work .
We were only seeing the cherry blossoms. And we walked around his office. 5212 steps.
The commute road, the cherry trees in full bloom, Lazy afternoon
 
 
 

No comments: